Welcome to episode two of The Punch-Up podcast with special guest Glyn Leach, the editor of Boxing Monthly magazine.
You can CLICK HERE to listen/subscribe/leave a glowing five star review on iTunes
Or if you’re not a fan of iTunes, you can CLICK HERE to listen to a stream.
Topics discussed included:
- Glyn’s life before boxing, and how he came to be involved in boxing journalism
- How he came to be the editor of Boxing Monthly
- The current state of online boxing journalism, and how aspiring journalists can improve their work
- The future of journalism both online, and in print
- His memories of being at ringside during the iconic and infamous Nigel Benn vs Gerald McClennan bout from 1995
- How to avoid being sued while being a journalist
- His favourite fighters, fights and whether Audley Harrison is a hero or a villain…
All that and much more within the interview.
Feel free to follow me on twitter @martinhines if you have any thoughts on the show or just to have a chat, and get subscribing on iTunes to always be the first to listen to each episode. You can contact Glyn on twitter @BoxingMonthlyED or visit the Boxing Monthly website by clicking here