Welcome to episode three of the show with Mick Williamson, the man known as the best cutsman in the boxing business.
You can CLICK HERE to listen/subscribe/leave a glowing five star review on iTunes
Or if you’re not a fan of iTunes, you can CLICK HERE to listen to a stream.
Topics discussed included:
- Mick’s introduction to the world of boxing
- How he started his career as a cutman
- The best fighters he has worked with
- The art of stopping cuts
- Advice for cornermen
- How boxing has changed over the years
- His work with Ricky Hatton, and how the feeling in the camp was different between the Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao fights
- His thoughts on the George Groves/Carl Froch fight, and thoughts on the rematch
- Which current British fighters look the best prospects
- His other job as a taxi driver and how that works with his boxing work
- If promoter disputes helps or hinders him in his work
All that and much more within the interview.
Feel free to follow me on twitter @martinhines if you have any thoughts on the show or just to have a chat, and get subscribing on iTunes to always be the first to listen to each episode. You can contact Mick on twitter @cutsman2.